Summer Intensive 2020
The Summer Intensive will be held in-person beginning June 8. We have designed the curriculum to allow us to maintain the children 6 ft apart.
Classes will still be offered on Zoom! Those who are unable to attend in-person will be able to join us virtually, see their friends, stay active, and still receive the positive feedback you’ve come to expect from classes at Ballet Theatre of Phoenix.
- The wearing of masks is encouraged, at the comfort level of each individual.
- Faculty and Students will wash their hands before and after each class.
- All barres will be wiped down with an antibacterial at the start of each day, between appointments and at the end of the day.
- Students must provide their own therabands and yoga mats.
- Parents may not wait in the lobby.
- The use of dressing rooms will be prohibited.
- We will maintain frequent sanitation of high touch points and restrooms.
- Please limit the amount of items brought into the building.
In the days and weeks ahead, let us all be gentle with ourselves and considerate of others. Many of us can't wait to go about our old routines and are ready for in person interaction. Many of us are not interested, ready, or willing to risk re-entering the outside world. Some of us are conflicted or completely overwhelmed by the idea of returning to work, commuting again, or are questioning the right course of action. All of these feelings are valid! So, let's practice our calming breathing and take these transitional weeks one day at a time.
Summer Intensive (Ages 12+)
- Mondays - Thursdays 10:00am - 12:00pm
- $560.00 for 4 weeks
Children's Summer Program (Ages 5+)
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 1:00 - 3:00pm
- $360.00 for 4 weeks
- Mondays and Wednesdays 4:00 - 5:00pm
- $160.00 for 4 weeks
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 4:00 - 4:45pm
- $130.00 for 4 weeks
Creative Movement, Ages 3+
- Saturdays 9:00 - 9:45am